A Non-Profit 501c Organization
AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION of the payment of the sum of $150.00 dollars
donation, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the undersigned Adopter(s)
so hereby forever release, discharge and covenant to hold harmless Gulfstream
GUARDIAN ANGELS Rottweiler Rescue (hereafter referred to as RESCUER), and
any other person, firm or corporation chargers or chargeable with responsibility
or liability, her/their heirs, administrators, executors, successors and
assigns, from any and all claims, damages, cost, expenses, loss or services,
actions, and causes or action belonging to the said Adopter(s) arising out of
any act or occurrence from the present time and particularly on account to the
adoption of: Name of
rescue dog __________________ Breed _________________
Age ________ Sex/neutered or spayed
hereinafter referred to as the RESCUE DOG.
The adopter(s) hereby declare(s) that no representations about the nature
of said dog, nor any representatives regarding the nature and extent of legal
liability or financial responsibility have induced the Adopter(s) to make this
Release and Indemnity Agreement. In
determining the amount of the said sum, there has been taken into consideration,
age, health, veterinarian service and care of the said RESCUE DOG, up to the
present time. Gulfstream Guardian Angels Rottweiler Rescue declares. The
breeder of the rescue dog is unknown/known/ and origin (former owner or
circumstance is unknown/known, with relative facts having been revealed to
UNDERSIGNED hereby further agree(s) to abide by the ďTerm of AdoptionĒ
1. FEE. The fee involved is to help defer expenses involved and is payable upon receipt of the RESCUE DOG.
2. PAPERS-AKC papers will not be received with the RESCUE DOG since the dog cannot be used for breeding purposes.
3. NEUTERING The RESCUE DOG will be neutered or spayed before adopting
4. RETURN-IF, for some valid reason, the adoption is not satisfactory to adopting party, or if the Adopter(s) fail(s) to comply with all the terms and conditions of this agreement, or if any misrepresentations have been made by the Adopter(s) during the entire lifespan of the RESCUE DOG, it MUST be returned to RESCUER. If return takes place prior to 30 days from the adoption and the RESCUE DOG is in as good or better mental and physical condition as on the date of adoption, there will be conditional, pro-rate refund of the adoption fee subject to the RESCUERíS decision or contingent upon availability or suitable dog, and exchange will be made. If return of the RESCUE DOG becomes necessary after 30 days, there will be no refunds or exchanges. Further, if for any reason during the entire lifespan of the RESCUE DOG, the Adopter(s) are unable to care for or keep the RESCUE DOG, it MUST BE RETURNED TO THE RESCUER.
5. TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP. The RESCUE DOG may not be transferred to any other person, firm corporation or organization for any reason whatsoever.
6. TRAINING. Under NO circumstances will the RESCUE DOG be, protection or attacked trained, agitated in any manner, or be allowed to be used as a guard dog for any agency, firm, corporation or organization.
7. MANNER OF KEEPING. The RESCUE DOG shall NEVER be maintained outside as a yard dog, and shall NEVER be staked out or chained. The primary function of a RESCUE DOG is that of a house pet. Adopter will provide adequate food, fresh water, shelter, indoor sleeping quarters, exercise and veterinary care. The RESCUE DOG will not be transported in an open pickup truck or boat.
8. HEALTH PROGRAM. The RESCUE DOG will be placed on an inoculation and daily/monthly heartworm preventive program established by the Adopter(s) veterinarian, in order to guarantee its health. Annual rabies vaccine and license is required by state law.
9. MICROCHIPPING/INDENTIFICATION. The RESCUE DOG will, at all times, wear a buckle collar or harness with current rabies tag and ID tag. Further, The Adopter will have the RESCUE DOG microchipped with a RESCUER approved microchip within the next ____days/months.
10. ADOPTER agrees to telephone RESCUER immediately if the RESCUE DOG becomes lost or stolen.
11. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. The RESCUER reserves the right to follow up on this adoption in order to protect the welfare of the RESCUE DOG. If the terms and conditions of this agreement are not upheld by the Adopter(s) and/or any misrepresentations have been made to the RESCUER by the said Adopter(s), the RESCUER reserves the right to terminate this agreement and the adopting party must return the RESCUE DOG to the RESCUER.
12. ATTORNEYS FEES AND COURT COSTS. Should it become necessary for the RESCUER to take legal action to recover the RESCUE DOG or otherwise enforce the provisions of the Agreement, the undersigned Adopter(s) agrees to pay all court cost and reasonable attorneys fees.
13. CHANGE OF ADDRESS. Adopter(s) agree to notify the RESCUER prior to any change of address.
14. Adopter(s) further agree as follow(s):
a) Take RESCUE DOG through basic obedience.
b) Fence property within_____days, and will keep secure on a lead at all times RESCUE DOG is outdoors until fencing is complete.
UNDERSIGNED understands that the parties hereby released admit no liability of
any sort by reason of the said adoption and that payment is made to terminate
further controversy, and any and all claims for damages the said Adopter(s) have
hereto fore asserted or might personally or through personal representatives
hereafter assert because of said adoption.
AND WITNESSED this_____day of ___________20_____, in the presence of :
Address and where RESCUE DOG will
_________________________ City _________________State ___Zip Code ______
Home Phone #________________ Work Phone # _______________
GRACE ACOSTA, RESCUE CHAIRMAN
Gulfstream GUARDIAN ANGELS Rottweiler Rescue, Inc. http://www.ggarr.org
Send to: Cathy Crespo, 7870 NW 5 Place, Plantation, FL 33324 - Phone (954) 463-6363